Thanks to everyone who has contributed and who continues to contribute to keeping Glin looking clean and presentable. We have a lot of Glin people returning for their summer holidays and also there are a lot of tourists about, staying at our local B&B’s and indeed passing through Glin and popping in to look around. Glin is a very scenic and historic town and has many visitor attractions. Glin is buzzing at present and now that both National and Secondary schools are closed for summer, there is great activity at the pier, tennis court, playground and at the playing fields etc. Please note the “Dates for your Diary” with up and coming activities, and as always the Glin support is greatly appreciated. Please be vigilant for litter and if everyone keeps an eye on their own area, the town of Glin and its environs will stay clean and presentable. Hopefully the Tidy Towns adjudicators will look favourably upon us! Clean up continues on Wednesday evenings from 8pm and Saturday’s from 10 till midday,(weather permitting).
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
- The Knights Walk 08/01/2018
- Estuary Swim 🏊 Club and Triathlon 🏃🚴🏊 Club 03/01/2018
Where are we?