On Sunday 7th August Glin Castle and Gardens will be open to the public. Tours of the castle and gardens will take place every hour beginning at 1 o clock. Refreshments will be served in the Castle between tours. The cost is E10 and proceeds will go towards repair works to the roof at St Pauls Heritage Centre.
- Parish Newsletter 22/06/2018
- Best of luck to Maura and Anna Shine 22/06/2018
- Good luck☘ Lorna, Ella and Orla⚽️ 22/06/2018
- GLIN ICA SUMMER WHIST DRIVES 20/06/2018
- Good luck☘ Orla, Ella & Lorna⚽️ 20/06/2018
- Illegal Dumping at both sides of Glin Pier 😡 18/06/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 16/06/2018
- Glin Tennis 🎾 16/06/2018
Where are we?