On Sunday 7th August Glin Castle and Gardens will be open to the public. Tours of the castle and gardens will take place every hour beginning at 1 o clock. Refreshments will be served in the Castle between tours. The cost is E10 and proceeds will go towards repair works to the roof at St Pauls Heritage Centre.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 25th/26th January 2020.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns AGM.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th January 2020. Baptism of Our Lord.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – Christmas Hamper Presentations.
- Christmas🌟Greeting🎄from Fr Crawford
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd December 2019.
- Glin GAA
Glin, Limerick, Ireland