On Sunday 7th August Glin Castle and Gardens will be open to the public. Tours of the castle and gardens will take place every hour beginning at 1 o clock. Refreshments will be served in the Castle between tours. The cost is E10 and proceeds will go towards repair works to the roof at St Pauls Heritage Centre.
- Pub ❔Quiz❓ 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- Comhaltas 🎻Concert🎼 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- 🚴♀️RÁS🚴♂️ MUMHAN 31/3/18 23/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter 23/03/2018
- Community Games ❓Quiz❔ – Good Luck☘ 21/03/2018
- Glin – Good Friday Team Limerick Cleanup 20/03/2018
- Karl O’Sullivan of ⚽️Limerick FC⚽️ 19/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th March 2018. 16/03/2018
Where are we?