On Sunday 7th August Glin Castle and Gardens will be open to the public. Tours of the castle and gardens will take place every hour beginning at 1 o clock. Refreshments will be served in the Castle between tours. The cost is E10 and proceeds will go towards repair works to the roof at St Pauls Heritage Centre.
- SAVE THE DATE – Christmas Concert 🌲 16/10/2017
- Christmas Concert in Glin Tuesday Dec. 17th 2017 16/10/2017
- Glencorbry River 15/10/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Notes 15/10/17 15/10/2017
- Historical Society Trip Down Memory Lane 15/10/17 11/10/2017
- Pilates on Wednesdays in Cloverfield 10/10/2017
- Christmas Concert 2017 09/10/2017
- Meals-on-Wheels 02/10/2017
Where are we?