On Sunday 7th August Glin Castle and Gardens will be open to the public. Tours of the castle and gardens will take place every hour beginning at 1 o clock. Refreshments will be served in the Castle between tours. The cost is E10 and proceeds will go towards repair works to the roof at St Pauls Heritage Centre.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?