On Sunday 7th August Glin Castle and Gardens will be open to the public. Tours of the castle and gardens will take place every hour beginning at 1 o clock. Refreshments will be served in the Castle between tours. The cost is E10 and proceeds will go towards repair works to the roof at St Pauls Heritage Centre.
Glin Latest News
- St Fergus Board of Management 22/10/19
- Altar⛪Servers🇻🇦Get Together 29/10/19
- Glin🎻Comhaltas🎶AGM 14/10/19
- Rosary on the Coast Oct 13th
- Community🏃🏻♂️Games🏃♀️AGM 14/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 12th/13th October 2019.
- Christmas🤶at Glin🏰Castle
- Going for Gold🏅2019
- Tarbert Comprehensive 📅Dates for your Diary
Glin, Limerick, Ireland