On Saturday, August 20th, Glin GAA will be holding a Family Fun Day.
This club fundraiser begins with a 12K Road Race at 1.30pm, Registration is from 12.30pm and entry costs €10. A walk for families will take place at this time also, around the Knight’s Walk beginning in the Church car park.
Afterwards, there will be a BBQ in the Square as well as children’s activities, including a penalty shootout, slow bicycle race, face painting and much much more.
Glin Latest News
- Sundown Jetty [Catherine]
- Painting before the 🌧 rain…
- East Mall Glin – Cleanup 👏
- Evening of Wonders [Mark]
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland