lease join us next Saturday morning at 10am at the Town Park. From here we will walk the shore line and pick up any litter or marine waste we find. Children must be accompanied by an adult Data cards can be completed to record what is collected. This data is used by Clean Coasts Ireland to raise awareness of the scale of Ireland’s marine litter problem. This project shouldn’t take more than an hour if we have a good few volunteers. Join the movement for litter free seas and protect Ireland’s beaches, seas and marine life.
- Launch of the Glin Realm and Tourism Plan… 19/07/2018
- ‘What Matters’ at Glin Castle with Catherine Fitzgerald and John Anthony Culhane. Interview by John Prendergast. 18/07/2018
- Glin Castle🏰 and Gardens🌳 The Interview 17/07/2018
- Glin Charity 🏊♀️Swim🏊♂️ 21/7/18 15/07/2018
- Glin Knights 🚴♀️Sportive🚴♂️ 22/7/18 15/07/2018
- Bride’s 👗Boutique👚 on TV3 15/07/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 11/07/2018
- Water Safety 🏊♀️ times ⏲ for July 11/07/2018
Where are we?