The club held a successful victory social last night in the Listowel Arms Hotel to honor the Junior teams success and the individual efforts from the 2015/16 season. The A team were presented with their Desmond Cup winners medals and the B team were presented with their Division 3 league and Division 3 league shield winners medals from Christy Purcell chairman of the Limerick Desmond League.
The individual awards winners from
2015/16 season were the following:
A player of the year – Paul Sheahan
B player of the year – Ger Riordan
Clubman of the year – Shane Culhane the stalk
Supporter of the year – Marie McKenna and family
Hall of fame – Noel Wallace
Sales man of the year – Edward Mulvihill
Padraig Costello, Sean Lyons and Sean Mulvihill who recently retired from playing with the junior teams were awarded for their loyal service to the club with individual awards.
Donnacha Daly, John McNamara and John Hogan were awarded for their contributions to the club over the past year especially with running various competitions such as last man standing, euro’s guess the score and the weekly lotto.
We would like to thank Wallace’s bar, Tommy Wallace’s shop and Listowel Arms for contributing vouchers for spot prices on the night.
The club would like to thank players, club members, supporters and, of course the partners who came and celebrated with the Junior teams, the Desmond League chairman Christy Purcell, the two Desmond League referees John Roche and Pat O’Connor.
The club would like to thank the organising committee of Shane Culhane, Sean Normile, Gavin Sheehan and Michael Stack for their efforts.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?