A new location for our Defibrillators is being added to our existing list of nine. A new Defibrillator will now be located on the outside wall of the Glin Rovers Soccer pitch at Corbry Estate. This is a very welcome addition, as it is imperative that in the event of an incident or accident at the pitch, a Defibrillator will only be yards away if it is required.
If you would like to be trained in the use of the defibrillator, please contact Marie on 086 8691821. Courses will run through the Autumn, dates to be confirmed. Cost of course is still being held at the very reasonable price of e30. Defibrillators are checked on a monthly basis by trained members to ensure they are in full working order.
Please check out Glin Defibrillator Group Facebook page and Glin.info for the other locations of the Defibrillators.
- 1967 Glin winners of the West Final. 13/09/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns 13/09/2017
- Well done ⚽ Sheagh O’Connor ⚽ 10/09/2017
- County Intermediate Play Off 06/09/2017
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVES 06/09/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 05/09/2017
- IGS Knight of Glin memorial lecture 05/09/2017
- Triathlon 2017 Results 03/09/2017
Where are we?