A new location for our Defibrillators is being added to our existing list of nine. A new Defibrillator will now be located on the outside wall of the Glin Rovers Soccer pitch at Corbry Estate. This is a very welcome addition, as it is imperative that in the event of an incident or accident at the pitch, a Defibrillator will only be yards away if it is required.
If you would like to be trained in the use of the defibrillator, please contact Marie on 086 8691821. Courses will run through the Autumn, dates to be confirmed. Cost of course is still being held at the very reasonable price of e30. Defibrillators are checked on a monthly basis by trained members to ensure they are in full working order.
Please check out Glin Defibrillator Group Facebook page and Glin.info for the other locations of the Defibrillators.
- Karl O’Sullivan of ⚽️Limerick FC⚽️ 19/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th March 2018. 16/03/2018
- GAA🏐 Lotto💰 Launch 18/3/18 13/03/2018
- Glin Defib Training Course – – – 7th April. 12/03/2018
- GAA🏐 Bord na nOg Registration✒ 10/03/2018
- Gaeltacht 🇮🇪 Bursaries 💰 10/03/2018
- Coffee☕ morning Sun 11 March 07/03/2018
- Cross Country 🏃♂️Runners🏃♀️ wanted 06/03/2018
Where are we?