A great afternoon of fun was had on Sunday 2nd October when the Conway Cup Tournament was held at the tennis court. It was a lovely sunny day, and our entrants were well prepared and full of enthusiasm. It was a round robin event and the eventual winner was the very competent Cale Sweeney of Glin , closely followed by his good friend Michael Nolan of Lisselton. Both boys gave an excellent performance, and were well deserving of first and second place. Harry Tobin of Glin took third place, well done Harry. There were some moments of anticipation in the final, when we thought the Conway Cup might be heading in the Kerry direction! Well done to both boys on a nail biting final. Wimbledon watch out!
Glin Tennis Club would like to remind members that the court is open and available for playing. The weather is good and please come along and make use of this very scenic amenity. Check out Glin Tennis Facebook page and Glin.info.
- Tidy Towns – Results🌸🌷🌼🌺 25/09/2018
- Gaa 25/09/2018
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
Where are we?