A great afternoon of fun was had on Sunday 2nd October when the Conway Cup Tournament was held at the tennis court. It was a lovely sunny day, and our entrants were well prepared and full of enthusiasm. It was a round robin event and the eventual winner was the very competent Cale Sweeney of Glin , closely followed by his good friend Michael Nolan of Lisselton. Both boys gave an excellent performance, and were well deserving of first and second place. Harry Tobin of Glin took third place, well done Harry. There were some moments of anticipation in the final, when we thought the Conway Cup might be heading in the Kerry direction! Well done to both boys on a nail biting final. Wimbledon watch out!
Glin Tennis Club would like to remind members that the court is open and available for playing. The weather is good and please come along and make use of this very scenic amenity. Check out Glin Tennis Facebook page and Glin.info.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sat & Sun 22nd/23rd January 2022.
- First Full Moon (Wolf) 2022 – Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 15th & 16th January 2022.
- Go Fund Me… put the ‘Light’ back into Glin Town Park.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th January 2022.
- Criminal Damage at Glin Town Park 2/1/22
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th December, 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 4th/5th December 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th November 2021
- Weekly Newsletter: 20th/21st November 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland