A great afternoon of fun was had on Sunday 2nd October when the Conway Cup Tournament was held at the tennis court. It was a lovely sunny day, and our entrants were well prepared and full of enthusiasm. It was a round robin event and the eventual winner was the very competent Cale Sweeney of Glin , closely followed by his good friend Michael Nolan of Lisselton. Both boys gave an excellent performance, and were well deserving of first and second place. Harry Tobin of Glin took third place, well done Harry. There were some moments of anticipation in the final, when we thought the Conway Cup might be heading in the Kerry direction! Well done to both boys on a nail biting final. Wimbledon watch out!
Glin Tennis Club would like to remind members that the court is open and available for playing. The weather is good and please come along and make use of this very scenic amenity. Check out Glin Tennis Facebook page and Glin.info.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th January 2020. Baptism of Our Lord.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – Christmas Hamper Presentations.
- Christmas🌟Greeting🎄from Fr Crawford
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd December 2019.
- Glin GAA
- Glin Castle 🐎Side-Saddle🏇Meet
- Pieta House Fundraiser St Stephens Day
Glin, Limerick, Ireland