Glin Tidy Towns came up seven places in the Supervalue Tidy Towns competition. Glin is now third from top in its Group, behind Galbally and Broadford. This is a wonderful achievement and proves what can be achieved with a little hard work and foresight. Glin belongs to all of us, and together we can keep it looking clean and presentable and a village we can all be proud of. With that in mind, please be vigilant for litter and please bring to the attention any areas that might be in need of attention. Tidy Towns is a year round commitment and thanks to everyone involved in getting Glin to third place. Check out Glin Tidy Towns Facebook page and Glin.info for the full report.
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
- Glin Castle ⛵Yacht⚓ Race 8/9/18 06/09/2018
- Baby👶 & Toddler👼 Group 06/09/2018
- Glin Rovers ⚽️50th🎉 Anniversary 06/09/2018
- Comhaltas 🎻Music🎶 Classes 06/09/2018
Where are we?