Glin Tidy Towns came up seven places in the Supervalue Tidy Towns competition. Glin is now third from top in its Group, behind Galbally and Broadford. This is a wonderful achievement and proves what can be achieved with a little hard work and foresight. Glin belongs to all of us, and together we can keep it looking clean and presentable and a village we can all be proud of. With that in mind, please be vigilant for litter and please bring to the attention any areas that might be in need of attention. Tidy Towns is a year round commitment and thanks to everyone involved in getting Glin to third place. Check out Glin Tidy Towns Facebook page and Glin.info for the full report.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?