Glin Tidy Towns came up seven places in the Supervalue Tidy Towns competition. Glin is now third from top in its Group, behind Galbally and Broadford. This is a wonderful achievement and proves what can be achieved with a little hard work and foresight. Glin belongs to all of us, and together we can keep it looking clean and presentable and a village we can all be proud of. With that in mind, please be vigilant for litter and please bring to the attention any areas that might be in need of attention. Tidy Towns is a year round commitment and thanks to everyone involved in getting Glin to third place. Check out Glin Tidy Towns Facebook page and Glin.info for the full report.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland