The Christmas Craft Fair / Old Fair Day in Glin continues to follow tradition with the Old Fair Day being held on the 1st Saturday in December – this year its SATURDAY 3RD DEC. As with previous years, Ceol Corbrai Community Hall will be open and invites those wishing to purchase a table for €15 to contact John Healy 087 123 7950. The Christmas Craft Fair will open its doors at 11am where you will be able to wonder around and make some beautiful Christmas purchases. Also at the hall is Santa’s Grotto. The Parents Association of St. Fergus NS will once again welcome Santa Claus to their Grotto. This is a great opportunity for the children to meet Santa and deliver their wish list while helping to raise funds for the school. More details on grotto to follow.
- Gaa 16/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🥧 morning🍰 21/10/18 for Hope Foundation 15/10/2018
- Going for Gold – Awards Night. 10/10/2018
- Youth Club ✒Registration📝 10/10/18 08/10/2018
- Beautiful autumn in The Knights Walk 🍂🍁🍄🍃🍁🌾 06/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🍰 Morning 7/10/18 05/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 6th/7th October 2018 05/10/2018
- Cleanup of Coastal path! 04/10/2018
Where are we?