The Christmas Craft Fair / Old Fair Day in Glin continues to follow tradition with the Old Fair Day being held on the 1st Saturday in December – this year its SATURDAY 3RD DEC. As with previous years, Ceol Corbrai Community Hall will be open and invites those wishing to purchase a table for €15 to contact John Healy 087 123 7950. The Christmas Craft Fair will open its doors at 11am where you will be able to wonder around and make some beautiful Christmas purchases. Also at the hall is Santa’s Grotto. The Parents Association of St. Fergus NS will once again welcome Santa Claus to their Grotto. This is a great opportunity for the children to meet Santa and deliver their wish list while helping to raise funds for the school. More details on grotto to follow.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland