The Christmas Craft Fair / Old Fair Day in Glin continues to follow tradition with the Old Fair Day being held on the 1st Saturday in December – this year its SATURDAY 3RD DEC. As with previous years, Ceol Corbrai Community Hall will be open and invites those wishing to purchase a table for €15 to contact John Healy 087 123 7950. The Christmas Craft Fair will open its doors at 11am where you will be able to wonder around and make some beautiful Christmas purchases. Also at the hall is Santa’s Grotto. The Parents Association of St. Fergus NS will once again welcome Santa Claus to their Grotto. This is a great opportunity for the children to meet Santa and deliver their wish list while helping to raise funds for the school. More details on grotto to follow.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland