The prize trophy is on display at present in Glin Library. We have placed a suggestion box at this location for anybody from Glin who would like to make suggestions as to what projects the prize fund monies could be used towards. Some suggestions to date include repairing of the park lighting system, which has previously been vandalised. Improvement in the appearance of the approach roads to Glin, painting of some of the unoccupied houses in the village, more flower displays etc. All suggestions must be in by the end of December, as work by the Tidy Towns Committee and members will commence in the New Year. Thank you.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th March 2019
- POSTPONED Knights Fun 🏃♀️Run / 🚶♂️Walk 16/3/19
- Launch of new viewing point at Glin Pier.
- 🧘♀️Pilates🧘♂️ 13th March
- Margaret Mulcahy – legend
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th March 2019
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair
- GB ⚽️Rovers U8 U10
- Vintage🚗 Run🚜 31/3/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland