The prize trophy is on display at present in Glin Library. We have placed a suggestion box at this location for anybody from Glin who would like to make suggestions as to what projects the prize fund monies could be used towards. Some suggestions to date include repairing of the park lighting system, which has previously been vandalised. Improvement in the appearance of the approach roads to Glin, painting of some of the unoccupied houses in the village, more flower displays etc. All suggestions must be in by the end of December, as work by the Tidy Towns Committee and members will commence in the New Year. Thank you.
- Visit the Garden of Pensiveness at the entrance to the Knights Walk. 19/08/2017
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
Where are we?