The prize trophy is on display at present in Glin Library. We have placed a suggestion box at this location for anybody from Glin who would like to make suggestions as to what projects the prize fund monies could be used towards. Some suggestions to date include repairing of the park lighting system, which has previously been vandalised. Improvement in the appearance of the approach roads to Glin, painting of some of the unoccupied houses in the village, more flower displays etc. All suggestions must be in by the end of December, as work by the Tidy Towns Committee and members will commence in the New Year. Thank you.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland