The prize trophy is on display at present in Glin Library. We have placed a suggestion box at this location for anybody from Glin who would like to make suggestions as to what projects the prize fund monies could be used towards. Some suggestions to date include repairing of the park lighting system, which has previously been vandalised. Improvement in the appearance of the approach roads to Glin, painting of some of the unoccupied houses in the village, more flower displays etc. All suggestions must be in by the end of December, as work by the Tidy Towns Committee and members will commence in the New Year. Thank you.
Glin Latest News
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
- Sprucing up the Town Park 💜
- Parish Newsletter: 30th/31st May 2020: Pentecost Sunday
- Twelve Pins – Mark
- Glin Walks [Aleksandra]
- Roadworks⚠️at The Square🚦Glin 25-27 May
Glin, Limerick, Ireland