Willie Wall being presented with The Pride of Place Award 2016 last Monday night at Conway’s. Glin Development and Tidy Town members L to R, John Conway, Paddy Reidy, Maria Geoghegan, Siobhan Moloney, John Sheahan, Breda Henderson, Willie Wall, John Anthony Culhane, Tom Wall, Eamon Sweeney, Eoghan Ryan, Jack Dunne and Marie Fitzgerald.
GLIN PRIDE OF PLACE AWARD.
Glin was recently crowned overall winners of Limerick City and County Going for Gold 2016. This was a fantastic achievement for the parish as it recognises the hard work and commitment of the local community throughout the year.
Glin Development Association recently made a special Pride of Place Award 2016 presentation to Willie Wall of Church Street Glin. Willie spends many hours keeping the streets of the village clean and tidy and Glin Development, on behalf of all the residents, wish to thank Willie for his many hours of community work.
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
- Glin Castle ⛵Yacht⚓ Race 8/9/18 06/09/2018
- Baby👶 & Toddler👼 Group 06/09/2018
Where are we?