Willie Wall being presented with The Pride of Place Award 2016 last Monday night at Conway’s. Glin Development and Tidy Town members L to R, John Conway, Paddy Reidy, Maria Geoghegan, Siobhan Moloney, John Sheahan, Breda Henderson, Willie Wall, John Anthony Culhane, Tom Wall, Eamon Sweeney, Eoghan Ryan, Jack Dunne and Marie Fitzgerald.
GLIN PRIDE OF PLACE AWARD.
Glin was recently crowned overall winners of Limerick City and County Going for Gold 2016. This was a fantastic achievement for the parish as it recognises the hard work and commitment of the local community throughout the year.
Glin Development Association recently made a special Pride of Place Award 2016 presentation to Willie Wall of Church Street Glin. Willie spends many hours keeping the streets of the village clean and tidy and Glin Development, on behalf of all the residents, wish to thank Willie for his many hours of community work.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland