The older children from St Fergus NS in classes 1st – 6th really put on a very impressive Christmas Carol Service in Glin Church Thursday gone. All the children were beautiful turned out in their school uniform and took to the alter and serenaded the congregation with old and new songs. The children should be extremely proud of themselves as the performance was truly beautiful. Well done to all the staff members in organising such an event – you could clearly see planning and lots of effort and time went into this wonderful evening. This is my personal favourite from the night….enjoy x
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland