The older children from St Fergus NS in classes 1st – 6th really put on a very impressive Christmas Carol Service in Glin Church Thursday gone. All the children were beautiful turned out in their school uniform and took to the alter and serenaded the congregation with old and new songs. The children should be extremely proud of themselves as the performance was truly beautiful. Well done to all the staff members in organising such an event – you could clearly see planning and lots of effort and time went into this wonderful evening. This is my personal favourite from the night….enjoy x
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland