We have a few places left for the training which will take place next Saturday 28th and also Saturday February 4th. The training covers CPR, the use of a Defibrillator, the signs of stroke, choking and the series of events that should take place in the event of an emergency. This is an invaluable course and is presently at the low cost of E25. It is certified by the Irish Red Cross and is valid for two years. We hold practice sessions throughout the year for anyone who feels the need for a quick refresher. If you would like to train, please contact Marie on 086 8691821. The training takes approximately four hours and the venue is Conway’s function room in Glin.
Anyone who has previously trained, please check to see if your two years are up, and keep up this life saving qualification.
- 🎾Tennis🎾 Coaching 21/8/18 12/08/2018
- 🏄♀️Windsurfing🏄♂️ in Glin 18/19 Aug 2018 11/08/2018
- Coffee ☕ Morning Fundraiser 12/8/18 11/08/2018
- Swim🏊♂️ Lessons 🏊♀️ & Water Safety 11/08/2018
- Win tickets to All-Ireland Hurling Final 🍀🍀🍀 09/08/2018
- Antisocial behavior at Glin Town Park 09/08/2018
- Glin Tennis Coaching 08/08/2018
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVE 06/08/2018
Where are we?