HERE WE GO AGAIN!😡😡😡😡Up to 10 more bags of rubbish thrown and dumped on our shore at the end of the path on the Tarbert Road. PLEASE PLEASE report any sightings of dumping at this location or any location. Contact the Dept of the Environment at 061 496264 of any sighting of illegal dumping. Who do these people think is going to clean up their mess? Do they think it acceptable to leave this hazardous mess on the shore for crows to scavenge and for marine life to ingest?? The Council have been informed and it is to be left to them to go through this pile. I just hope it is done promptly before the crows get to it😟
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland