We completed another successful training last Saturday. This was the last in our winter classes. We would like to thank all the participants who completed this and previous courses, and Certs will be issued from the Irish Red Cross in due course. We would also like to thank John and Christine Conway for their generosity in giving us the use of their function room. We would encourage participants to now join the Irish Red Cross and become part of the Glin Defibrillator Group. Check out http://www.irishredcross.ie to fill out application form. This is a wonderful life skill and you may be the vital link in helping someone in your home or community who may find themselves in a cardiac arrest situation.
We will run more courses in early summer, so please check out our Glin Defibrillator FB page and Glin.info and local papers for dates nearer the time. If however there was a group i.e. Clubs, schools or societies etc , who would like to train, we would be delighted to assist in this request. As always, the emergency Defibrillator mobile number is 087 6230032. Please put this number into the contacts in your mobile phone and also leave it near your house phone.
- Wrenboys coming to Glin 🎄🎼🎻🎄 09/12/2017
- Celtic Tenors……Glin Christmas Concert…Tuesday 19th December…..Tickets selling fast……. 09/12/2017
- The Knights Walk – a wonderful amenity…. 09/12/2017
- West U21 A Final 28/11/2017
- Glin Parish Church Concert 24/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
- CHRISTMAS SENIOR CITIZENS’ PARTY-hosted by glin ICA 15/11/2017
Where are we?