Thanks to those who turned up this beautiful sunny Saturday morning and who gave their time to the ‘road side’ clean up. As you can see plenty of litter on the Glin roadsides! We did as much as was possible with the manpower available. There are still areas that need a litter pick, so if anyone sees a black spot, feel free to have a go. Thanks again to all who turned up, not all are in the photo, and we’ll meet up again for the TLC on Good Friday. Thanks from Glin Tidy Towns.
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVES 21/06/2017
- Glin Library 21/06/2017
- Honour bestowed on The Keeper of The Knights Walk. 20/06/2017
- Glin, a jewel in West Limerick… 20/06/2017
- Launch of Meals-on-Wheels. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI – Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI -Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – clean up continues. 19/06/2017
Where are we?