Thanks to those who turned up this beautiful sunny Saturday morning and who gave their time to the ‘road side’ clean up. As you can see plenty of litter on the Glin roadsides! We did as much as was possible with the manpower available. There are still areas that need a litter pick, so if anyone sees a black spot, feel free to have a go. Thanks again to all who turned up, not all are in the photo, and we’ll meet up again for the TLC on Good Friday. Thanks from Glin Tidy Towns.
Glin Latest News
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
- Caring for your dog🐕
Glin, Limerick, Ireland