Thanks to those who turned up this beautiful sunny Saturday morning and who gave their time to the ‘road side’ clean up. As you can see plenty of litter on the Glin roadsides! We did as much as was possible with the manpower available. There are still areas that need a litter pick, so if anyone sees a black spot, feel free to have a go. Thanks again to all who turned up, not all are in the photo, and we’ll meet up again for the TLC on Good Friday. Thanks from Glin Tidy Towns.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- TLC Good Friday
Glin, Limerick, Ireland