Thanks to those who turned up this beautiful sunny Saturday morning and who gave their time to the ‘road side’ clean up. As you can see plenty of litter on the Glin roadsides! We did as much as was possible with the manpower available. There are still areas that need a litter pick, so if anyone sees a black spot, feel free to have a go. Thanks again to all who turned up, not all are in the photo, and we’ll meet up again for the TLC on Good Friday. Thanks from Glin Tidy Towns.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland