Thanks to those who turned up this beautiful sunny Saturday morning and who gave their time to the ‘road side’ clean up. As you can see plenty of litter on the Glin roadsides! We did as much as was possible with the manpower available. There are still areas that need a litter pick, so if anyone sees a black spot, feel free to have a go. Thanks again to all who turned up, not all are in the photo, and we’ll meet up again for the TLC on Good Friday. Thanks from Glin Tidy Towns.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
- VOTE FOR GLIN IN GOING FOR GOLD… TODAY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Glin, Limerick, Ireland