Thanks to those who turned up this beautiful sunny Saturday morning and who gave their time to the ‘road side’ clean up. As you can see plenty of litter on the Glin roadsides! We did as much as was possible with the manpower available. There are still areas that need a litter pick, so if anyone sees a black spot, feel free to have a go. Thanks again to all who turned up, not all are in the photo, and we’ll meet up again for the TLC on Good Friday. Thanks from Glin Tidy Towns.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland