Thanks to those who turned up this beautiful sunny Saturday morning and who gave their time to the ‘road side’ clean up. As you can see plenty of litter on the Glin roadsides! We did as much as was possible with the manpower available. There are still areas that need a litter pick, so if anyone sees a black spot, feel free to have a go. Thanks again to all who turned up, not all are in the photo, and we’ll meet up again for the TLC on Good Friday. Thanks from Glin Tidy Towns.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th March 2019
- POSTPONED Knights Fun 🏃♀️Run / 🚶♂️Walk 16/3/19
- Launch of new viewing point at Glin Pier.
- 🧘♀️Pilates🧘♂️ 13th March
- Margaret Mulcahy – legend
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th March 2019
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair
- GB ⚽️Rovers U8 U10
- Vintage🚗 Run🚜 31/3/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland