The first of our Spring Dandelions🌼. These are abundant on the MANAGED FOR WILDLIFE’ Area in the Town Park. “Don’t mow, let it grow ” is our Motto. Keep an eye on this wild overgrown area for more native plants as we go into Spring/Summer! Help save the bees and maybe grow your own wildlife area. Check out the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan from the National Biodiversity Centre. 👍
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland