The first of our Spring Dandelions🌼. These are abundant on the MANAGED FOR WILDLIFE’ Area in the Town Park. “Don’t mow, let it grow ” is our Motto. Keep an eye on this wild overgrown area for more native plants as we go into Spring/Summer! Help save the bees and maybe grow your own wildlife area. Check out the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan from the National Biodiversity Centre. 👍
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland