Sorry to say another break-in to a car parked in this location (the end of the path on the N69 to Tarbert). Please be careful if you park your car here to take a walk.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th June 2021
- Sundown at the Knights Walk….by Mary Teresa
- The Magical Hawthorn Tree…. by Mary
- Parish Newsletter: 12th & 13th June 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 5th & 6th June 2021 Corpus Christi.
- Purple, the secret to serenity…. by Mary
- Dappled shade… by Mary Teresa
- Moon shadow…. by Aleks
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 22nd & 23rd May 2021.
- Grandma’s bonnet by Sr. Mary.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland