We did a bit of a tidy up down by the Old Bridge and Glen Corbry river today. Phil doing Trojan work on the river wall, clearing saplings and weeds and ivy. He is checking the area first for nesting birds etc. Great work Phil, great to have a man to do the heavy work 💪💪. Willie Wall is busy keeping the centre of the village and the streets spotless. Thank you Willie. Con Fitzgerald did a great job in Mill Street right down to the Old Castle. Thanks Con👍. Someone,not sure who, did a great job along Lr. Main St down by the Glin Clinic. Looks great. It’s great to see the community spirit alive and well. Please let us know if you have done an area, or take a photo and send it to the FB page. Well done all.
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVES 21/06/2017
- Glin Library 21/06/2017
- Honour bestowed on The Keeper of The Knights Walk. 20/06/2017
- Glin, a jewel in West Limerick… 20/06/2017
- Launch of Meals-on-Wheels. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI – Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI -Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – clean up continues. 19/06/2017
Where are we?