When will the dumping end! All of this rubbish/carpet/off cuts of timber was cleared from the mast site at the entrance to Marian Place on Good Friday last by one of our volunteers for the Team Limerick Clean-Up. This is not a rubbish site! Please report any sightings of litter or rubbish being put in this area to any member of Glin Development and Tidy Towns. Thank You.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland