When will the dumping end! All of this rubbish/carpet/off cuts of timber was cleared from the mast site at the entrance to Marian Place on Good Friday last by one of our volunteers for the Team Limerick Clean-Up. This is not a rubbish site! Please report any sightings of litter or rubbish being put in this area to any member of Glin Development and Tidy Towns. Thank You.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland