When will the dumping end! All of this rubbish/carpet/off cuts of timber was cleared from the mast site at the entrance to Marian Place on Good Friday last by one of our volunteers for the Team Limerick Clean-Up. This is not a rubbish site! Please report any sightings of litter or rubbish being put in this area to any member of Glin Development and Tidy Towns. Thank You.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
- Christmas 2022 Corby Tree
- GAA Long Kick 26/12/22
- Glin Swim Club Charity 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 11th December 2022
- Lighting of Glin Christmas Lights 🎅🎄
Glin, Limerick, Ireland