When will the dumping end! All of this rubbish/carpet/off cuts of timber was cleared from the mast site at the entrance to Marian Place on Good Friday last by one of our volunteers for the Team Limerick Clean-Up. This is not a rubbish site! Please report any sightings of litter or rubbish being put in this area to any member of Glin Development and Tidy Towns. Thank You.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?