When will the dumping end! All of this rubbish/carpet/off cuts of timber was cleared from the mast site at the entrance to Marian Place on Good Friday last by one of our volunteers for the Team Limerick Clean-Up. This is not a rubbish site! Please report any sightings of litter or rubbish being put in this area to any member of Glin Development and Tidy Towns. Thank You.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland