Thanks to Mary Hogan, Helen Fitzgerald and Phil Giles for doing great work at the bottom of the town on Saturday last. Phil is continuing the clearing of scrub in and around the Glencorbry River. Us girls were cleaning the weeds from the path by the park and bridge. Great work done and more to do!
- Glin Library 28/07/2017
- GLIN DRAFT PUBLIC REALM PLAN 23/07/2017
- More illegal dumping in Glin😡 22/07/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Cleanup. 22/07/2017
- Glin Public Plan-Planning for the future 20/07/2017
- Hot Chocolate at Glin Pier! 18/07/2017
- Glin Castle & Garden Guided Tour – Aug 6th. 18/07/2017
- Glin Homes and Day Care launch new van 🚐 18/07/2017
Where are we?