Thanks to Mary Hogan, Helen Fitzgerald and Phil Giles for doing great work at the bottom of the town on Saturday last. Phil is continuing the clearing of scrub in and around the Glencorbry River. Us girls were cleaning the weeds from the path by the park and bridge. Great work done and more to do!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 25th/26th January 2020.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns AGM.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th January 2020. Baptism of Our Lord.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – Christmas Hamper Presentations.
- Christmas🌟Greeting🎄from Fr Crawford
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd December 2019.
- Glin GAA
Glin, Limerick, Ireland