Thanks to Mary Hogan, Helen Fitzgerald and Phil Giles for doing great work at the bottom of the town on Saturday last. Phil is continuing the clearing of scrub in and around the Glencorbry River. Us girls were cleaning the weeds from the path by the park and bridge. Great work done and more to do!
- SAVE THE DATE – Christmas Concert 🌲 16/10/2017
- Christmas Concert in Glin Tuesday Dec. 17th 2017 16/10/2017
- Glencorbry River 15/10/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Notes 15/10/17 15/10/2017
- Historical Society Trip Down Memory Lane 15/10/17 11/10/2017
- Pilates on Wednesdays in Cloverfield 10/10/2017
- Christmas Concert 2017 09/10/2017
- Meals-on-Wheels 02/10/2017
Where are we?