Thanks to Mary Hogan, Helen Fitzgerald and Phil Giles for doing great work at the bottom of the town on Saturday last. Phil is continuing the clearing of scrub in and around the Glencorbry River. Us girls were cleaning the weeds from the path by the park and bridge. Great work done and more to do!
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland