Thanks to Mary Hogan, Helen Fitzgerald and Phil Giles for doing great work at the bottom of the town on Saturday last. Phil is continuing the clearing of scrub in and around the Glencorbry River. Us girls were cleaning the weeds from the path by the park and bridge. Great work done and more to do!
- Tidy Towns – Results🌸🌷🌼🌺 25/09/2018
- Gaa 25/09/2018
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
Where are we?