Thanks to Mary Hogan, Helen Fitzgerald and Phil Giles for doing great work at the bottom of the town on Saturday last. Phil is continuing the clearing of scrub in and around the Glencorbry River. Us girls were cleaning the weeds from the path by the park and bridge. Great work done and more to do!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newslette: Sunday 29th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter 22/01/2023
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 15th January 2023.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th December 2022
- Dip❤at the Pier 18/12/22
- Christmas 2022 Corby Tree
- GAA Long Kick 26/12/22
- Glin Swim Club Charity 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 11th December 2022
- Lighting of Glin Christmas Lights 🎅🎄
Glin, Limerick, Ireland