The hedge on the road down to the Pier is the new area assigned to Biodiversity! It’s full of wonderful fauna and is the perfect habitat for bees and butterflies. New signage highlighting same will be in place shortly.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Castle 🐎Side-Saddle🏇Meet
- Pieta House Fundraiser St Stephens Day
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th December 2019.
- Cailin Bán DVD for sale 🎄📀🎅
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th December 2019.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th November/1st December 2019.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council…church cleaning!
- Glin Christmas Lights – Church Gate Collection.
- Athea Craft Fair Cancelled.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland