The hedge on the road down to the Pier is the new area assigned to Biodiversity! It’s full of wonderful fauna and is the perfect habitat for bees and butterflies. New signage highlighting same will be in place shortly.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter 9th October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland