The hedge on the road down to the Pier is the new area assigned to Biodiversity! It’s full of wonderful fauna and is the perfect habitat for bees and butterflies. New signage highlighting same will be in place shortly.
Glin Latest News
- Golden Jubilee Celebration – Rev. Fr. Tom Crawford – Glin Parish.
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd June 2019.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council…mass time change.
- Limerick.ie #ourcouncil/ourstories
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th June 2019
- Glin Tidy Towns Adjudication.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th June 2019.
- Swim🏊♀️Lessons🏊♂️& Water🌊Safety
- TT Clean Up – Sat 1 June
Glin, Limerick, Ireland