Tidy Towns has had reports of continuous dog fouling on the walking path on the scenic road to Tarbert. This walkway is listed on the Glin Heritage Trails and we would implore all walkers who use this scenic walkway with their canine friends, to PLEASE clean up after your dog. Bags are available free of charge from Peg at the Library. They are very cheap to buy and can be got at most pound stores. Dog poo is a health hazard and especially to children, not to mention the inconvenience of having to clean it off your shoes. Please have regard for others and for your dog by cleaning up after them. They poop, you scoop! Thank You!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th March 2019
- POSTPONED Knights Fun 🏃♀️Run / 🚶♂️Walk 16/3/19
- Launch of new viewing point at Glin Pier.
- 🧘♀️Pilates🧘♂️ 13th March
- Margaret Mulcahy – legend
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th March 2019
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair
- GB ⚽️Rovers U8 U10
- Vintage🚗 Run🚜 31/3/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland