Tidy Towns has had reports of continuous dog fouling on the walking path on the scenic road to Tarbert. This walkway is listed on the Glin Heritage Trails and we would implore all walkers who use this scenic walkway with their canine friends, to PLEASE clean up after your dog. Bags are available free of charge from Peg at the Library. They are very cheap to buy and can be got at most pound stores. Dog poo is a health hazard and especially to children, not to mention the inconvenience of having to clean it off your shoes. Please have regard for others and for your dog by cleaning up after them. They poop, you scoop! Thank You!
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland