Tidy Towns has had reports of continuous dog fouling on the walking path on the scenic road to Tarbert. This walkway is listed on the Glin Heritage Trails and we would implore all walkers who use this scenic walkway with their canine friends, to PLEASE clean up after your dog. Bags are available free of charge from Peg at the Library. They are very cheap to buy and can be got at most pound stores. Dog poo is a health hazard and especially to children, not to mention the inconvenience of having to clean it off your shoes. Please have regard for others and for your dog by cleaning up after them. They poop, you scoop! Thank You!
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVES 21/06/2017
- Glin Library 21/06/2017
- Honour bestowed on The Keeper of The Knights Walk. 20/06/2017
- Glin, a jewel in West Limerick… 20/06/2017
- Launch of Meals-on-Wheels. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI – Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI -Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – clean up continues. 19/06/2017
Where are we?