Tidy Towns has had reports of continuous dog fouling on the walking path on the scenic road to Tarbert. This walkway is listed on the Glin Heritage Trails and we would implore all walkers who use this scenic walkway with their canine friends, to PLEASE clean up after your dog. Bags are available free of charge from Peg at the Library. They are very cheap to buy and can be got at most pound stores. Dog poo is a health hazard and especially to children, not to mention the inconvenience of having to clean it off your shoes. Please have regard for others and for your dog by cleaning up after them. They poop, you scoop! Thank You!
- Parish Newsletter 19/01/2018
- Glin Development Association 19/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
Where are we?