Tidy Towns has had reports of continuous dog fouling on the walking path on the scenic road to Tarbert. This walkway is listed on the Glin Heritage Trails and we would implore all walkers who use this scenic walkway with their canine friends, to PLEASE clean up after your dog. Bags are available free of charge from Peg at the Library. They are very cheap to buy and can be got at most pound stores. Dog poo is a health hazard and especially to children, not to mention the inconvenience of having to clean it off your shoes. Please have regard for others and for your dog by cleaning up after them. They poop, you scoop! Thank You!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland