A great mornings work! Thanks to Jim Lynch and Edward Leahy for putting our Biodiversity and No Litter signs into the ground around Glin. Keep an eye out for them. Thanks also to Niall Murphy for putting the signs onto the posts. We’ll done lads. Let’s hope notice is taken and that the signs will be ✊ respected. The signs are located at the park, the pier and on three approach roads.
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
- CHRISTMAS SENIOR CITIZENS’ PARTY-hosted by glin ICA 15/11/2017
- Glin Christmas Concert 2017. 08/11/2017
- ⚽ Last Man Standing 💰 07/11/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Latest news/matches 05/11/2017
- St Fergus & Neven Maguire 🍛 🍜 03/11/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – winter planting. 02/11/2017
Where are we?