A great mornings work! Thanks to Jim Lynch and Edward Leahy for putting our Biodiversity and No Litter signs into the ground around Glin. Keep an eye out for them. Thanks also to Niall Murphy for putting the signs onto the posts. We’ll done lads. Let’s hope notice is taken and that the signs will be ✊ respected. The signs are located at the park, the pier and on three approach roads.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?