A great mornings work! Thanks to Jim Lynch and Edward Leahy for putting our Biodiversity and No Litter signs into the ground around Glin. Keep an eye out for them. Thanks also to Niall Murphy for putting the signs onto the posts. We’ll done lads. Let’s hope notice is taken and that the signs will be ✊ respected. The signs are located at the park, the pier and on three approach roads.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland