A great mornings work! Thanks to Jim Lynch and Edward Leahy for putting our Biodiversity and No Litter signs into the ground around Glin. Keep an eye out for them. Thanks also to Niall Murphy for putting the signs onto the posts. We’ll done lads. Let’s hope notice is taken and that the signs will be ✊ respected. The signs are located at the park, the pier and on three approach roads.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th June 2019
- Glin Tidy Towns Adjudication.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th June 2019.
- Swim🏊♀️Lessons🏊♂️& Water🌊Safety
- TT Clean Up – Sat 1 June
- Parish Newsletter: 1st/2nd June 2019.
- Glin Pier🏊♀️Lifeguards🏊♂️June🕐Times
- Conor Sheahan⚽️League🏆26/5/19
- Glin Tidy Towns
Glin, Limerick, Ireland