A great mornings work! Thanks to Jim Lynch and Edward Leahy for putting our Biodiversity and No Litter signs into the ground around Glin. Keep an eye out for them. Thanks also to Niall Murphy for putting the signs onto the posts. We’ll done lads. Let’s hope notice is taken and that the signs will be ✊ respected. The signs are located at the park, the pier and on three approach roads.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland