Tidy Towns was feeling very blessed this morning, members of our Saturday Team included Fr. Tom Crawford and Sr. Mary Doody😇. Great work done, even though it was a windy wet morning. Thanks also to Bridget Lacy, Breda Henderson, Jessie Riordan, Phil Giles, John Anthony Culhane and Rosemary Daly and Marie Fitzgerald. Our painting team this morning was Gerard and Marie Geoghegan. John Anthony and Rosemarie tackled the meditative garden at the trail head on Church Street, the rest weeded the park walls and shrub beds, and the footpath on Hamiltons Terrace. A big shout out to Willie Wall who voluntarily gives of his time every day to keep our streets spotless. We are painting our plant containers/boxes for planting at present. The Library flower boxes are in place, thanks Mary Hogan, and they look great.
No clean up next Saturday due to our CLEAN COASTS initiative. Please come along if you have a spare half hour to walk the shores and litter pick. 11am sharp in the park. You must have a vis vest, and we have a supply for anyone who needs one. Many thanks.
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland