Tidy Towns was feeling very blessed this morning, members of our Saturday Team included Fr. Tom Crawford and Sr. Mary Doody😇. Great work done, even though it was a windy wet morning. Thanks also to Bridget Lacy, Breda Henderson, Jessie Riordan, Phil Giles, John Anthony Culhane and Rosemary Daly and Marie Fitzgerald. Our painting team this morning was Gerard and Marie Geoghegan. John Anthony and Rosemarie tackled the meditative garden at the trail head on Church Street, the rest weeded the park walls and shrub beds, and the footpath on Hamiltons Terrace. A big shout out to Willie Wall who voluntarily gives of his time every day to keep our streets spotless. We are painting our plant containers/boxes for planting at present. The Library flower boxes are in place, thanks Mary Hogan, and they look great.
No clean up next Saturday due to our CLEAN COASTS initiative. Please come along if you have a spare half hour to walk the shores and litter pick. 11am sharp in the park. You must have a vis vest, and we have a supply for anyone who needs one. Many thanks.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland