Another great clean up this morning. We did an overhaul of Main Road opposite park and Mary St got another kerb weeding and along by the bridge. Thanks to Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mary Sheahan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Estelle O’ Driscoll and Phil Giles who did mighty work on the N69 near the pier entrance clearing bramble and weed from the hedgerow. GREAT WORK LADS. Will post some ‘after’ photos later!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland