Another great clean up this morning. We did an overhaul of Main Road opposite park and Mary St got another kerb weeding and along by the bridge. Thanks to Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mary Sheahan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Estelle O’ Driscoll and Phil Giles who did mighty work on the N69 near the pier entrance clearing bramble and weed from the hedgerow. GREAT WORK LADS. Will post some ‘after’ photos later!
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland