Another great clean up this morning. We did an overhaul of Main Road opposite park and Mary St got another kerb weeding and along by the bridge. Thanks to Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mary Sheahan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Estelle O’ Driscoll and Phil Giles who did mighty work on the N69 near the pier entrance clearing bramble and weed from the hedgerow. GREAT WORK LADS. Will post some ‘after’ photos later!
- 🎾Tennis🎾 Coaching 21/8/18 12/08/2018
- 🏄♀️Windsurfing🏄♂️ in Glin 18/19 Aug 2018 11/08/2018
- Coffee ☕ Morning Fundraiser 12/8/18 11/08/2018
- Swim🏊♂️ Lessons 🏊♀️ & Water Safety 11/08/2018
- Win tickets to All-Ireland Hurling Final 🍀🍀🍀 09/08/2018
- Antisocial behavior at Glin Town Park 09/08/2018
- Glin Tennis Coaching 08/08/2018
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVE 06/08/2018
Where are we?