Another great clean up this morning. We did an overhaul of Main Road opposite park and Mary St got another kerb weeding and along by the bridge. Thanks to Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mary Sheahan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Estelle O’ Driscoll and Phil Giles who did mighty work on the N69 near the pier entrance clearing bramble and weed from the hedgerow. GREAT WORK LADS. Will post some ‘after’ photos later!
Glin Latest News
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
Glin, Limerick, Ireland