Another great clean up this morning. We did an overhaul of Main Road opposite park and Mary St got another kerb weeding and along by the bridge. Thanks to Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mary Sheahan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Estelle O’ Driscoll and Phil Giles who did mighty work on the N69 near the pier entrance clearing bramble and weed from the hedgerow. GREAT WORK LADS. Will post some ‘after’ photos later!
- Visit the Garden of Pensiveness at the entrance to the Knights Walk. 19/08/2017
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
Where are we?