It is nice to be welcoming some holiday makers from around the world as well as the locals who love to use the library where books and internet access are free to all. All book requests are catered for as soon as is possible. Just ask. It is free to become a member.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland