It is nice to be welcoming some holiday makers from around the world as well as the locals who love to use the library where books and internet access are free to all. All book requests are catered for as soon as is possible. Just ask. It is free to become a member.
Glin Latest News
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
- Sprucing up the Town Park 💜
- Parish Newsletter: 30th/31st May 2020: Pentecost Sunday
- Twelve Pins – Mark
- Glin Walks [Aleksandra]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland