Fantastic turnout again this morning at Glin Town Park for the weekly cleanup. A huge thanks to all the volunteers who take an hour out of their Saturday to come and help. This is community spirit at its best! There is always something or some area that needs a blitz. We’re nearly there now with the Park, so we can move on and target other areas that need attention. Thanks to Mary Adams and Fionnuala Adams who went out the N69 going east and picked up litter. Unfortunately litter will always be a problem, and it is great that we have volunteers to walk the roads and pick as they go. Thanks to John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Mairead Sheahan, Phil Giles, Siobhan Moloney, Sr. Mary Doody, Fr. Tom Crawford, Ann Connolly, Helen Fitzgerald, Maureen Stack, Mary Sheahan, Breda Henderson, Marie Fitzgerald and Oscar!
Glin Latest News
- Masses to be live-streamed from Glin Parish Church…
- Castle Keepers: Dominic West and Catherine FitzGerald of Glin Castle – The Gloss Magazine
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glin, Limerick, Ireland