A lovely sunny morning to be out doing the Tidy Towns Clean Up. The N69 approach road from Tarbert is a work in progress and was given a good clearing of weeds and grass on the footpath and verges. The Dark Road got a once over and the stone planters were de-weeded in the park. Thanks to all the volunteers who turned up this morning. Thanks to Mairead Sheahan, Siobhan Moloney, Phil Giles, Mary Adams, Geraldine O’Donovan, Maureen Stack, Bridget Lacy, Eoghan Ryan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Rachel Mulvihill and family who collected rubbish today on the same stretch of road from the Ice House Cross into Glin. Every little helps and makes a difference in keeping Glin looking well. Same time, 11am next Saturday 💪.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Castle 🐎Side-Saddle🏇Meet
- Pieta House Fundraiser St Stephens Day
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th December 2019.
- Cailin Bán DVD for sale 🎄📀🎅
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th December 2019.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th November/1st December 2019.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council…church cleaning!
- Glin Christmas Lights – Church Gate Collection.
- Athea Craft Fair Cancelled.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland