A lovely sunny morning to be out doing the Tidy Towns Clean Up. The N69 approach road from Tarbert is a work in progress and was given a good clearing of weeds and grass on the footpath and verges. The Dark Road got a once over and the stone planters were de-weeded in the park. Thanks to all the volunteers who turned up this morning. Thanks to Mairead Sheahan, Siobhan Moloney, Phil Giles, Mary Adams, Geraldine O’Donovan, Maureen Stack, Bridget Lacy, Eoghan Ryan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Rachel Mulvihill and family who collected rubbish today on the same stretch of road from the Ice House Cross into Glin. Every little helps and makes a difference in keeping Glin looking well. Same time, 11am next Saturday 💪.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland