A lovely sunny morning to be out doing the Tidy Towns Clean Up. The N69 approach road from Tarbert is a work in progress and was given a good clearing of weeds and grass on the footpath and verges. The Dark Road got a once over and the stone planters were de-weeded in the park. Thanks to all the volunteers who turned up this morning. Thanks to Mairead Sheahan, Siobhan Moloney, Phil Giles, Mary Adams, Geraldine O’Donovan, Maureen Stack, Bridget Lacy, Eoghan Ryan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Rachel Mulvihill and family who collected rubbish today on the same stretch of road from the Ice House Cross into Glin. Every little helps and makes a difference in keeping Glin looking well. Same time, 11am next Saturday 💪.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland