A lovely sunny morning to be out doing the Tidy Towns Clean Up. The N69 approach road from Tarbert is a work in progress and was given a good clearing of weeds and grass on the footpath and verges. The Dark Road got a once over and the stone planters were de-weeded in the park. Thanks to all the volunteers who turned up this morning. Thanks to Mairead Sheahan, Siobhan Moloney, Phil Giles, Mary Adams, Geraldine O’Donovan, Maureen Stack, Bridget Lacy, Eoghan Ryan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Rachel Mulvihill and family who collected rubbish today on the same stretch of road from the Ice House Cross into Glin. Every little helps and makes a difference in keeping Glin looking well. Same time, 11am next Saturday 💪.
Glin Latest News
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
- Sprucing up the Town Park 💜
- Parish Newsletter: 30th/31st May 2020: Pentecost Sunday
- Twelve Pins – Mark
- Glin Walks [Aleksandra]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland