A lovely sunny morning to be out doing the Tidy Towns Clean Up. The N69 approach road from Tarbert is a work in progress and was given a good clearing of weeds and grass on the footpath and verges. The Dark Road got a once over and the stone planters were de-weeded in the park. Thanks to all the volunteers who turned up this morning. Thanks to Mairead Sheahan, Siobhan Moloney, Phil Giles, Mary Adams, Geraldine O’Donovan, Maureen Stack, Bridget Lacy, Eoghan Ryan and Marie Fitzgerald. Thanks to Rachel Mulvihill and family who collected rubbish today on the same stretch of road from the Ice House Cross into Glin. Every little helps and makes a difference in keeping Glin looking well. Same time, 11am next Saturday 💪.
- 🎾Tennis🎾 Coaching 21/8/18 12/08/2018
- 🏄♀️Windsurfing🏄♂️ in Glin 18/19 Aug 2018 11/08/2018
- Coffee ☕ Morning Fundraiser 12/8/18 11/08/2018
- Swim🏊♂️ Lessons 🏊♀️ & Water Safety 11/08/2018
- Win tickets to All-Ireland Hurling Final 🍀🍀🍀 09/08/2018
- Antisocial behavior at Glin Town Park 09/08/2018
- Glin Tennis Coaching 08/08/2018
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVE 06/08/2018
Where are we?