Great work done today clearing weeds and grass from the wall verge and footpath verges heading out the N69 to Tarbert. Nearly there now, another Saturday should finish the job. More clearing work done by Phil Giles at the bridge area opposite Adams. Great turnout this morning. Thank you to John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Marie Geoghegan, Mary Sheahan, Sr. Mary Doody, Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mairead Sheahan, Phil Giles. We are out every Saturday morning, and all help as usual is very welcome. It’s great to see Glin looking so good, and with everyone’s help we can keep it looking great!
Glin Latest News
- TLC5 – Glin Tidy Towns
- Glin Tidy Towns – TLC5
- Free workshop on Sustainable Waste – Kilcornan.
- Team Limerick Cleanup – Glin – safety statement ⚠️
- Glin Knights Walk – leave no trace 👣
- Parish Newsletter: 13th/14th April 2019.
- FREE Social Media Training for Small Business
- Church⛪Cleanup🗑for Easter
- ICA Meeting 12/4/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland