Great work done today clearing weeds and grass from the wall verge and footpath verges heading out the N69 to Tarbert. Nearly there now, another Saturday should finish the job. More clearing work done by Phil Giles at the bridge area opposite Adams. Great turnout this morning. Thank you to John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Marie Geoghegan, Mary Sheahan, Sr. Mary Doody, Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mairead Sheahan, Phil Giles. We are out every Saturday morning, and all help as usual is very welcome. It’s great to see Glin looking so good, and with everyone’s help we can keep it looking great!
- Glin GAA Club Notes 22/01/2019
- Geoff Hunt 🦆Birdwatching🦅 on the Shannon 20/01/2019
- GB Rovers⚽️ boys on the Desmonds U12 & U13 Squads 20/01/2019
- Well Done👏 St Fergus ❔Quiz❓ team 20/01/2019
- Pub ❓Quiz❔ 25 Jan 2019✒ 19/01/2019
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th January 2019. 18/01/2019
- GAA⚽️ Congrats ⭐Jack Sheahan🌟 17/01/2019
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair 15/01/2019
Where are we?