Great work done today clearing weeds and grass from the wall verge and footpath verges heading out the N69 to Tarbert. Nearly there now, another Saturday should finish the job. More clearing work done by Phil Giles at the bridge area opposite Adams. Great turnout this morning. Thank you to John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Marie Geoghegan, Mary Sheahan, Sr. Mary Doody, Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mairead Sheahan, Phil Giles. We are out every Saturday morning, and all help as usual is very welcome. It’s great to see Glin looking so good, and with everyone’s help we can keep it looking great!
Glin Latest News
- Glin Castle 🐎Side-Saddle🏇Meet
- Pieta House Fundraiser St Stephens Day
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th December 2019.
- Cailin Bán DVD for sale 🎄📀🎅
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th December 2019.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th November/1st December 2019.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council…church cleaning!
- Glin Christmas Lights – Church Gate Collection.
- Athea Craft Fair Cancelled.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland