Great work done today clearing weeds and grass from the wall verge and footpath verges heading out the N69 to Tarbert. Nearly there now, another Saturday should finish the job. More clearing work done by Phil Giles at the bridge area opposite Adams. Great turnout this morning. Thank you to John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Marie Geoghegan, Mary Sheahan, Sr. Mary Doody, Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mairead Sheahan, Phil Giles. We are out every Saturday morning, and all help as usual is very welcome. It’s great to see Glin looking so good, and with everyone’s help we can keep it looking great!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland