Great work done today clearing weeds and grass from the wall verge and footpath verges heading out the N69 to Tarbert. Nearly there now, another Saturday should finish the job. More clearing work done by Phil Giles at the bridge area opposite Adams. Great turnout this morning. Thank you to John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Marie Geoghegan, Mary Sheahan, Sr. Mary Doody, Helen Fitzgerald, Siobhan Moloney, Mairead Sheahan, Phil Giles. We are out every Saturday morning, and all help as usual is very welcome. It’s great to see Glin looking so good, and with everyone’s help we can keep it looking great!
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland