Another successful OPEN DAY at the magnificent Glin Castle. Despite the somewhat rainy day, there was a great turnout at the Glin Development event. Thank you to all who took the opportunity to come and visit and a huge thanks to the Madam Olda Fitzgerald and her extended family. The funds raised will be used towards the development of an Interpretative Centre in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th November 2021
- Weekly Newsletter: 20th/21st November 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 13th/14th November 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 6th & 7th November 2021
- Glin Development – Bugs, Bees and Native Trees at the Knights Walk….and fairies 🧚♀️🧚♀️
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland