Another successful OPEN DAY at the magnificent Glin Castle. Despite the somewhat rainy day, there was a great turnout at the Glin Development event. Thank you to all who took the opportunity to come and visit and a huge thanks to the Madam Olda Fitzgerald and her extended family. The funds raised will be used towards the development of an Interpretative Centre in Glin.
- Visit the Garden of Pensiveness at the entrance to the Knights Walk. 19/08/2017
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
Where are we?