Another successful OPEN DAY at the magnificent Glin Castle. Despite the somewhat rainy day, there was a great turnout at the Glin Development event. Thank you to all who took the opportunity to come and visit and a huge thanks to the Madam Olda Fitzgerald and her extended family. The funds raised will be used towards the development of an Interpretative Centre in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland