Another successful OPEN DAY at the magnificent Glin Castle. Despite the somewhat rainy day, there was a great turnout at the Glin Development event. Thank you to all who took the opportunity to come and visit and a huge thanks to the Madam Olda Fitzgerald and her extended family. The funds raised will be used towards the development of an Interpretative Centre in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland