Another successful OPEN DAY at the magnificent Glin Castle. Despite the somewhat rainy day, there was a great turnout at the Glin Development event. Thank you to all who took the opportunity to come and visit and a huge thanks to the Madam Olda Fitzgerald and her extended family. The funds raised will be used towards the development of an Interpretative Centre in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th March 2019
- POSTPONED Knights Fun 🏃♀️Run / 🚶♂️Walk 16/3/19
- Launch of new viewing point at Glin Pier.
- 🧘♀️Pilates🧘♂️ 13th March
- Margaret Mulcahy – legend
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th March 2019
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair
- GB ⚽️Rovers U8 U10
- Vintage🚗 Run🚜 31/3/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland