Another Tidy-up today at the green space opposite the Catholic Church in Church Street. This is a lovely green area to sit and relax in the seats when the sun is shining and watch the world go by…..
Thanks to our team today, John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Helen Fitzgerald, Phil Giles and Marie Fitzgerald. Clean ups continue every Saturday at 11am. Meet at Glin Town Park.
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland