Another Tidy-up today at the green space opposite the Catholic Church in Church Street. This is a lovely green area to sit and relax in the seats when the sun is shining and watch the world go by…..
Thanks to our team today, John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Helen Fitzgerald, Phil Giles and Marie Fitzgerald. Clean ups continue every Saturday at 11am. Meet at Glin Town Park.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland