Another Tidy-up today at the green space opposite the Catholic Church in Church Street. This is a lovely green area to sit and relax in the seats when the sun is shining and watch the world go by…..
Thanks to our team today, John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Helen Fitzgerald, Phil Giles and Marie Fitzgerald. Clean ups continue every Saturday at 11am. Meet at Glin Town Park.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland