Another Tidy-up today at the green space opposite the Catholic Church in Church Street. This is a lovely green area to sit and relax in the seats when the sun is shining and watch the world go by…..
Thanks to our team today, John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Helen Fitzgerald, Phil Giles and Marie Fitzgerald. Clean ups continue every Saturday at 11am. Meet at Glin Town Park.
Glin Latest News
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
- Sprucing up the Town Park 💜
- Parish Newsletter: 30th/31st May 2020: Pentecost Sunday
- Twelve Pins – Mark
- Glin Walks [Aleksandra]
- Roadworks⚠️at The Square🚦Glin 25-27 May
Glin, Limerick, Ireland