Another Tidy-up today at the green space opposite the Catholic Church in Church Street. This is a lovely green area to sit and relax in the seats when the sun is shining and watch the world go by…..
Thanks to our team today, John Anthony and Teresa Culhane, Helen Fitzgerald, Phil Giles and Marie Fitzgerald. Clean ups continue every Saturday at 11am. Meet at Glin Town Park.
- Visit the Garden of Pensiveness at the entrance to the Knights Walk. 19/08/2017
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
Where are we?