The Celtic Tenors play in Glin Parish Church on Tuesday 19th December at 8p.m. The only tenor group with a truly global audience, The Celtic Tenors will give you a night to remember. Whether playing a neighbourhood cathedral or major concert halls in international cities like New York, Amsterdam or Shanghai, you are assured of a professional, sparkling and most of all, good humoured performance.
You’ll enjoy each rendition of beautiful Celtic ballets, exhilarating classics, and popular contemporary songs.
Ticket enquiries to Siobhan at 087 9944245,all local shops and Glin Development members.
Glin Latest News
- A message to all dog owners….
- February Dawn by Estelle …
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
Glin, Limerick, Ireland