The Celtic Tenors play in Glin Parish Church on Tuesday 19th December at 8p.m. The only tenor group with a truly global audience, The Celtic Tenors will give you a night to remember. Whether playing a neighbourhood cathedral or major concert halls in international cities like New York, Amsterdam or Shanghai, you are assured of a professional, sparkling and most of all, good humoured performance.
You’ll enjoy each rendition of beautiful Celtic ballets, exhilarating classics, and popular contemporary songs.
Ticket enquiries to Siobhan at 087 9944245,all local shops and Glin Development members.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland