Thank you Dovie Martin, you have done tremendous work keeping the Heritage Trail walk safe through the ‘Knights Walk’. Dovie has worked at a drainage scheme right through the woodland walk to keep it dry and safe underfoot. Hard work and time consuming. Thank you Dovie 🦔🌿🌳🌲🦔🐿🌳🌿🍁
Glin Latest News
- Holy Week services streamed live from St. John’s Cathedral 🙏 celebrated by Bishop Leahy.
- Easter Greeting from Fr. Tom Crawford 🙏
- Easter Masses – leaflets.
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland