The moss and algae has been power hosed today in Glin Park. Great work done by contractor Aidan O Sullivan of cas prop sols (FB page). The playground and the Centenary Bridge all got an overhaul. Looking great now and safe underfoot for everyone who enjoys the amenities of the town park. Thanks to Glin Development for organising this work to be carried out.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland