The moss and algae has been power hosed today in Glin Park. Great work done by contractor Aidan O Sullivan of cas prop sols (FB page). The playground and the Centenary Bridge all got an overhaul. Looking great now and safe underfoot for everyone who enjoys the amenities of the town park. Thanks to Glin Development for organising this work to be carried out.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
Glin, Limerick, Ireland