The moss and algae has been power hosed today in Glin Park. Great work done by contractor Aidan O Sullivan of cas prop sols (FB page). The playground and the Centenary Bridge all got an overhaul. Looking great now and safe underfoot for everyone who enjoys the amenities of the town park. Thanks to Glin Development for organising this work to be carried out.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland