The moss and algae has been power hosed today in Glin Park. Great work done by contractor Aidan O Sullivan of cas prop sols (FB page). The playground and the Centenary Bridge all got an overhaul. Looking great now and safe underfoot for everyone who enjoys the amenities of the town park. Thanks to Glin Development for organising this work to be carried out.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th March 2019
- POSTPONED Knights Fun 🏃♀️Run / 🚶♂️Walk 16/3/19
- Launch of new viewing point at Glin Pier.
- 🧘♀️Pilates🧘♂️ 13th March
- Margaret Mulcahy – legend
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th March 2019
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair
- GB ⚽️Rovers U8 U10
- Vintage🚗 Run🚜 31/3/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland