It’s finally here 😊 really excited about the Wrenboy Competition here in Glin today: while we live in hope for a massive improvement in the weather, this is Ireland in December so if it doesn’t improve the craft market and competition will all take place in Ceol Corbraì: don’t let the weather put you off 😅
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland