Its great to see so many walkers enjoying the Knights Walk. Last Sunday the Walk was particularly busy and it is wonderful to see so many people enjoying this wonderful facility that takes you through Glin Castle demesne to the panoramic viewing point at Tullyglas Hill. Glin Development Association are currently overseeing some works on the walk to improve and enhance the existing facilities. Fencing, gravelling, tree and shrub planting and additional interpretive boards will be added to make the Knights Walk even more ‘walker friendly’ and more accessible to young and old.
- Glin GAA Club Notes 22/01/2019
- Geoff Hunt 🦆Birdwatching🦅 on the Shannon 20/01/2019
- GB Rovers⚽️ boys on the Desmonds U12 & U13 Squads 20/01/2019
- Well Done👏 St Fergus ❔Quiz❓ team 20/01/2019
- Pub ❓Quiz❔ 25 Jan 2019✒ 19/01/2019
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th January 2019. 18/01/2019
- GAA⚽️ Congrats ⭐Jack Sheahan🌟 17/01/2019
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair 15/01/2019
Where are we?