Its great to see so many walkers enjoying the Knights Walk. Last Sunday the Walk was particularly busy and it is wonderful to see so many people enjoying this wonderful facility that takes you through Glin Castle demesne to the panoramic viewing point at Tullyglas Hill. Glin Development Association are currently overseeing some works on the walk to improve and enhance the existing facilities. Fencing, gravelling, tree and shrub planting and additional interpretive boards will be added to make the Knights Walk even more ‘walker friendly’ and more accessible to young and old.
Glin Latest News
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
Glin, Limerick, Ireland