Its great to see so many walkers enjoying the Knights Walk. Last Sunday the Walk was particularly busy and it is wonderful to see so many people enjoying this wonderful facility that takes you through Glin Castle demesne to the panoramic viewing point at Tullyglas Hill. Glin Development Association are currently overseeing some works on the walk to improve and enhance the existing facilities. Fencing, gravelling, tree and shrub planting and additional interpretive boards will be added to make the Knights Walk even more ‘walker friendly’ and more accessible to young and old.
Glin Latest News
- TLC5 – Glin Tidy Towns
- Glin Tidy Towns – TLC5
- Free workshop on Sustainable Waste – Kilcornan.
- Team Limerick Cleanup – Glin – safety statement ⚠️
- Glin Knights Walk – leave no trace 👣
- Parish Newsletter: 13th/14th April 2019.
- FREE Social Media Training for Small Business
- Church⛪Cleanup🗑for Easter
- ICA Meeting 12/4/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland