Its great to see so many walkers enjoying the Knights Walk. Last Sunday the Walk was particularly busy and it is wonderful to see so many people enjoying this wonderful facility that takes you through Glin Castle demesne to the panoramic viewing point at Tullyglas Hill. Glin Development Association are currently overseeing some works on the walk to improve and enhance the existing facilities. Fencing, gravelling, tree and shrub planting and additional interpretive boards will be added to make the Knights Walk even more ‘walker friendly’ and more accessible to young and old.
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland