Its great to see so many walkers enjoying the Knights Walk. Last Sunday the Walk was particularly busy and it is wonderful to see so many people enjoying this wonderful facility that takes you through Glin Castle demesne to the panoramic viewing point at Tullyglas Hill. Glin Development Association are currently overseeing some works on the walk to improve and enhance the existing facilities. Fencing, gravelling, tree and shrub planting and additional interpretive boards will be added to make the Knights Walk even more ‘walker friendly’ and more accessible to young and old.
- Glin GAA 17/04/2018
- Parish Newsletter 13/04/2018
- Glin GAA 10/04/2018
- Glin Pastoral Council – Easter Sunday 🌞 01/04/2018
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Holy Saturday….. 31/03/2018
- 🚴♀️RÁS🚴♂️ MUMHAN 31/3/18 31/03/2018
- Ella Tobin 🌟Star🌟 of the Tournament 31/03/2018
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Good Friday…. 30/03/2018
Where are we?