This is sooo sad. You only have to walk the shore by Glin to see whats washed up. Plastic bottles, oil containers, plastic milk cartons, even today an empty 5 litre paint can ! Glin Tidy Towns will be starting litter picking as soon as the weather allows. All volunteers welcome….
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter 9th October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland