This is sooo sad. You only have to walk the shore by Glin to see whats washed up. Plastic bottles, oil containers, plastic milk cartons, even today an empty 5 litre paint can ! Glin Tidy Towns will be starting litter picking as soon as the weather allows. All volunteers welcome….
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland