This is sooo sad. You only have to walk the shore by Glin to see whats washed up. Plastic bottles, oil containers, plastic milk cartons, even today an empty 5 litre paint can ! Glin Tidy Towns will be starting litter picking as soon as the weather allows. All volunteers welcome….
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland