This is sooo sad. You only have to walk the shore by Glin to see whats washed up. Plastic bottles, oil containers, plastic milk cartons, even today an empty 5 litre paint can ! Glin Tidy Towns will be starting litter picking as soon as the weather allows. All volunteers welcome….
Glin Latest News
- LAY PASTORAL MINISTRY AND LEADERSHIP – INFORMATION EVENING.
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
Glin, Limerick, Ireland