This is sooo sad. You only have to walk the shore by Glin to see whats washed up. Plastic bottles, oil containers, plastic milk cartons, even today an empty 5 litre paint can ! Glin Tidy Towns will be starting litter picking as soon as the weather allows. All volunteers welcome….
Glin Latest News
- A message to all dog owners….
- February Dawn by Estelle …
- Greening for St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2021.
- A Springtime scene ☀️
- Glin Tennis – photo from the past …
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
Glin, Limerick, Ireland