Cross Country county finals are due to take place in Rathkeale in April. We are looking for any child over 6 and under 17 living in the parish who are interested in competing. The distances range from 300m to 1200m depending on age. All entries will be as individuals but teams and mixed relays will be formed depending on results. These teams will then go forward to represent Limerick in the national finals. Anyone who is interested or would like further information contact Marie Wright 0872263513 or leave a message.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland