Spring (?) is upon us and it’s the time of year again for CFR (Cardiac First Responder)and Defibrillator Training. The first course of the season will be on Saturday 7th APRIL in Conway’s function room, Glin. Please contact Marie on 0868691821 if you would like to be trained and to have your name included. The course will begin at 10.30 and will finish up approximately 3pm, with a break for lunch around midday. The cost of the course is being retained at the low cost of E25. This course is certified by the Irish Red Cross and certification lasts for two years. CFR – the vital link in the chain of survival.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland