Spring (?) is upon us and it’s the time of year again for CFR (Cardiac First Responder)and Defibrillator Training. The first course of the season will be on Saturday 7th APRIL in Conway’s function room, Glin. Please contact Marie on 0868691821 if you would like to be trained and to have your name included. The course will begin at 10.30 and will finish up approximately 3pm, with a break for lunch around midday. The cost of the course is being retained at the low cost of E25. This course is certified by the Irish Red Cross and certification lasts for two years. CFR – the vital link in the chain of survival.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland