- Hi Good Friday is the county clean up day of our roads and byways of rubbish and litter. This is a shout out 📢 to all the wonderful volunteers who come out and help to clean up our town lands and approach roads of all litter and rubbish. Bags are available from Peg at the Library and also from Marie Fitzgerald. If you do a clean up before Good Friday you can drop full bags to the Courthouse for Collection. Only official TLC bags can be used. Anyone who wants to join the clean up on the day, we will be meeting at the tennis court at 11 am. Looking forward to another successful clean up.
Glin Latest News
- Forest Ferny Floor
- Some lovely photos of Glin by local photographers 📷
- Glin Mass Times – church services on the web.
- Glin Church Mass – live broadcast – Sunday 25th.
- Masses to be live-streamed from Glin Parish Church…
- Castle Keepers: Dominic West and Catherine FitzGerald of Glin Castle – The Gloss Magazine
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
Glin, Limerick, Ireland