- Hi Good Friday is the county clean up day of our roads and byways of rubbish and litter. This is a shout out 📢 to all the wonderful volunteers who come out and help to clean up our town lands and approach roads of all litter and rubbish. Bags are available from Peg at the Library and also from Marie Fitzgerald. If you do a clean up before Good Friday you can drop full bags to the Courthouse for Collection. Only official TLC bags can be used. Anyone who wants to join the clean up on the day, we will be meeting at the tennis court at 11 am. Looking forward to another successful clean up.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland