KERRY GROUP RÁS MUMHAN: Please note that on Easter Saturday March 31 the first major Stage Race of the Irish Cycle Racing season will pass through GLIN 3 times. The 1st time will be approx 11.34am on its way from Tarbert and on to Athea and then again at approx 1pm coming from Ballyhahill, going to Athea again. Then the 3rd time again approx 2pm from Ballyhahill before finishing in Athea at 2.15pm. The local Glin Knights Cycling Club will be out Stewarding again this year as the Race passes through the area. There will be approx 200 riders representing all the top Club teams in the country and a good representation of teams from Britain and the Continent also, while Limerick and Kerry teams will also be in the lineup. This is a huge International race and is sure to bring a big crowd of cycling and sports enthusiasts to the area. People are asked to co-operate with the Stewards, Gardai & Race Marshalls, and keep DOGS, especially under control. There will be traffic delays also as the race passes through.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 29th February/1st March 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd & 23rd February, 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 15th & 16th February 2020
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th February 2020
- CE Scheme Job Opportunities – Glin Day Care Centre.
- Give Blood 6/2/20
- Parish Newsletter: 1st & 2nd February 2020
- Parish Newsletter: 25th/26th January 2020.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns AGM.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland