Meditation: Spend a day slowing down to the natural rhythms of the elements through guided meditation, singing bowls and mindfulness practices outside and in a purpose-built Earth Lodge in a beautiful setting in Glin, West Limerick. Led by qualified Gestalt Psychotherapist and Mindfulness teacher Ali Burnard. Sunday, July 8 from 10am-5pm (+second date TBA) Booking essential as places are limited. Cost: 100 euro. Lunch included. Call Ali 087 645 2227
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland