Meditation: Spend a day slowing down to the natural rhythms of the elements through guided meditation, singing bowls and mindfulness practices outside and in a purpose-built Earth Lodge in a beautiful setting in Glin, West Limerick. Led by qualified Gestalt Psychotherapist and Mindfulness teacher Ali Burnard. Sunday, July 8 from 10am-5pm (+second date TBA) Booking essential as places are limited. Cost: 100 euro. Lunch included. Call Ali 087 645 2227
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland