Water Safety Classes at Glin Pier: Registration for Water Safety classes takes place at the pier on Sunday, July 8 at 12 noon. Classes commence on Monday, July 9 in the afternoon. Swimming lessons €30 and water safety classes €40. All ages welcome. Please avail of this wonderful opportunity that is provided locally for you. Lifeguards are on duty since last weekend for the duration of the summer. Respect the water and enjoy the facilities at the pier in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland