Water Safety Classes at Glin Pier: Registration for Water Safety classes takes place at the pier on Sunday, July 8 at 12 noon. Classes commence on Monday, July 9 in the afternoon. Swimming lessons €30 and water safety classes €40. All ages welcome. Please avail of this wonderful opportunity that is provided locally for you. Lifeguards are on duty since last weekend for the duration of the summer. Respect the water and enjoy the facilities at the pier in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland