Water Safety Classes at Glin Pier: Registration for Water Safety classes takes place at the pier on Sunday, July 8 at 12 noon. Classes commence on Monday, July 9 in the afternoon. Swimming lessons €30 and water safety classes €40. All ages welcome. Please avail of this wonderful opportunity that is provided locally for you. Lifeguards are on duty since last weekend for the duration of the summer. Respect the water and enjoy the facilities at the pier in Glin.
- Launch of the Glin Realm and Tourism Plan… 19/07/2018
- ‘What Matters’ at Glin Castle with Catherine Fitzgerald and John Anthony Culhane. Interview by John Prendergast. 18/07/2018
- Glin Castle🏰 and Gardens🌳 The Interview 17/07/2018
- Glin Charity 🏊♀️Swim🏊♂️ 21/7/18 15/07/2018
- Glin Knights 🚴♀️Sportive🚴♂️ 22/7/18 15/07/2018
- Bride’s 👗Boutique👚 on TV3 15/07/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 11/07/2018
- Water Safety 🏊♀️ times ⏲ for July 11/07/2018
Where are we?