Water Safety Classes at Glin Pier: Registration for Water Safety classes takes place at the pier on Sunday, July 8 at 12 noon. Classes commence on Monday, July 9 in the afternoon. Swimming lessons €30 and water safety classes €40. All ages welcome. Please avail of this wonderful opportunity that is provided locally for you. Lifeguards are on duty since last weekend for the duration of the summer. Respect the water and enjoy the facilities at the pier in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
Glin, Limerick, Ireland