Water Safety Classes at Glin Pier: Registration for Water Safety classes takes place at the pier on Sunday, July 8 at 12 noon. Classes commence on Monday, July 9 in the afternoon. Swimming lessons €30 and water safety classes €40. All ages welcome. Please avail of this wonderful opportunity that is provided locally for you. Lifeguards are on duty since last weekend for the duration of the summer. Respect the water and enjoy the facilities at the pier in Glin.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Parish Newsletter: Sunday 25th September 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th September 2022
- CLÁR Funding 2022 – Glin Development Association – Project Application Measure 1
- Parish Newsletter: 11th September 2022
- Glin Castle Open Day… it’s a wrap!
- Official Opening of the Glin Knights Visitor Centre..
- Glin’s Book Art & Craft Fair…. Saturday 27th August 📚 🖼 🧶
- Glin Castle Open Day – Raffle Prize Winners.
- Glin Castle and Gardens Guided Tours….tomorrow, Sunday, noon until 6 pm.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland