On Sunday August 12th we are having a charity coffee morning at our home in Killacolla, Glin (V94 W8P9) from 12 noon until 3pm, weather permitting. It is in aid of The Hope Foundation which works with children in Kolkata (Calcutta), India. Our daughter Mai Fitzgerald is going to Kolkata at Easter.
Please call for tea and cake in the garden, we’d love to see you there.
Della and David Fitzgerald 🌻☀️🌈🌞🌸🌼🌤
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland