On Sunday August 12th we are having a charity coffee morning at our home in Killacolla, Glin (V94 W8P9) from 12 noon until 3pm, weather permitting. It is in aid of The Hope Foundation which works with children in Kolkata (Calcutta), India. Our daughter Mai Fitzgerald is going to Kolkata at Easter.
Please call for tea and cake in the garden, we’d love to see you there.
Della and David Fitzgerald 🌻☀️🌈🌞🌸🌼🌤
Glin Latest News
- The sun was sinking o’er the Westward (Madje)
- Dunnock on his patch… by Rambles along a bog road FB Page
- Springtime at Glin Pier
- Easter Saturday Vigil – Glin 2021 🌾
- Little Robin… from Rambles along a bog road FB Page
- An Easter Sunset…
- TLC6 in Killeaney Glin
- TLC 6 GOOD FRIDAY – GLIN
- TLC6 AT GLIN PIER
- TEAM LIMERICK CLEAN UP – GLIN
Glin, Limerick, Ireland