On Sunday August 12th we are having a charity coffee morning at our home in Killacolla, Glin (V94 W8P9) from 12 noon until 3pm, weather permitting. It is in aid of The Hope Foundation which works with children in Kolkata (Calcutta), India. Our daughter Mai Fitzgerald is going to Kolkata at Easter.
Please call for tea and cake in the garden, we’d love to see you there.
Della and David Fitzgerald 🌻☀️🌈🌞🌸🌼🌤
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland