Limerick County Council have closed a section of the footpath on the Knockaranna Walk just beyond the Town Park Centenary Footbridge on Adams Garage side of the Glencorbry River. Due to high tides the path has been undermined and was deemed dangerous for walkers. Glin Development have been in contact with the Council for some time highlighting the problem. The Council have agreed to repair the path as soon as funding becomes available.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
Glin, Limerick, Ireland