Limerick County Council have closed a section of the footpath on the Knockaranna Walk just beyond the Town Park Centenary Footbridge on Adams Garage side of the Glencorbry River. Due to high tides the path has been undermined and was deemed dangerous for walkers. Glin Development have been in contact with the Council for some time highlighting the problem. The Council have agreed to repair the path as soon as funding becomes available.
- Glin Defibrillator Group – Church Gate Collection 10/11/2018
- Glin Development Association 09/11/2018
- Knockeranna Way – works to start on eroded walkway… 06/11/2018
- Glin Development Association Meeting 30/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th October 2018. 26/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 20th/21st October 2018. 20/10/2018
- Gaa 16/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🥧 morning🍰 21/10/18 for Hope Foundation 15/10/2018
Where are we?