Limerick County Council have closed a section of the footpath on the Knockaranna Walk just beyond the Town Park Centenary Footbridge on Adams Garage side of the Glencorbry River. Due to high tides the path has been undermined and was deemed dangerous for walkers. Glin Development have been in contact with the Council for some time highlighting the problem. The Council have agreed to repair the path as soon as funding becomes available.
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland