Limerick County Council have closed a section of the footpath on the Knockaranna Walk just beyond the Town Park Centenary Footbridge on Adams Garage side of the Glencorbry River. Due to high tides the path has been undermined and was deemed dangerous for walkers. Glin Development have been in contact with the Council for some time highlighting the problem. The Council have agreed to repair the path as soon as funding becomes available.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th June 2021
- Sundown at the Knights Walk….by Mary Teresa
- The Magical Hawthorn Tree…. by Mary
- Parish Newsletter: 12th & 13th June 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 5th & 6th June 2021 Corpus Christi.
- Purple, the secret to serenity…. by Mary
- Dappled shade… by Mary Teresa
- Moon shadow…. by Aleks
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 22nd & 23rd May 2021.
- Grandma’s bonnet by Sr. Mary.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland