Limerick County Council have closed a section of the footpath on the Knockaranna Walk just beyond the Town Park Centenary Footbridge on Adams Garage side of the Glencorbry River. Due to high tides the path has been undermined and was deemed dangerous for walkers. Glin Development have been in contact with the Council for some time highlighting the problem. The Council have agreed to repair the path as soon as funding becomes available.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: Sat & Sun 22nd/23rd January 2022.
- First Full Moon (Wolf) 2022 – Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 15th & 16th January 2022.
- Go Fund Me… put the ‘Light’ back into Glin Town Park.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th January 2022.
- Criminal Damage at Glin Town Park 2/1/22
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th December, 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 4th/5th December 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th November 2021
- Weekly Newsletter: 20th/21st November 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland