Limerick County Council have closed a section of the footpath on the Knockaranna Walk just beyond the Town Park Centenary Footbridge on Adams Garage side of the Glencorbry River. Due to high tides the path has been undermined and was deemed dangerous for walkers. Glin Development have been in contact with the Council for some time highlighting the problem. The Council have agreed to repair the path as soon as funding becomes available.
Glin Latest News
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
- Sprucing up the Town Park 💜
- Parish Newsletter: 30th/31st May 2020: Pentecost Sunday
- Twelve Pins – Mark
- Glin Walks [Aleksandra]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland