The Fairys have been very busy the last few weeks but now they are ready to open the door and welcome you in. Tomorrow is the official opening of Glin Fairy Trail from 2pm Sunday 30/9/18. There will be face painting, light refreshments, raffle, fairies, plenty magic and even a Fairy Stall where you can purchase all things Fairy related! Make sure to stop by the Glin Knights Walk where you will find the door to where the magic happens!
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland