The Fairys have been very busy the last few weeks but now they are ready to open the door and welcome you in. Tomorrow is the official opening of Glin Fairy Trail from 2pm Sunday 30/9/18. There will be face painting, light refreshments, raffle, fairies, plenty magic and even a Fairy Stall where you can purchase all things Fairy related! Make sure to stop by the Glin Knights Walk where you will find the door to where the magic happens!
Glin Latest News
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
Glin, Limerick, Ireland