The Fairys have been very busy the last few weeks but now they are ready to open the door and welcome you in. Tomorrow is the official opening of Glin Fairy Trail from 2pm Sunday 30/9/18. There will be face painting, light refreshments, raffle, fairies, plenty magic and even a Fairy Stall where you can purchase all things Fairy related! Make sure to stop by the Glin Knights Walk where you will find the door to where the magic happens!
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland