The Fairys have been very busy the last few weeks but now they are ready to open the door and welcome you in. Tomorrow is the official opening of Glin Fairy Trail from 2pm Sunday 30/9/18. There will be face painting, light refreshments, raffle, fairies, plenty magic and even a Fairy Stall where you can purchase all things Fairy related! Make sure to stop by the Glin Knights Walk where you will find the door to where the magic happens!
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland