A lot of hard work completed at different dates by Glin Tidy Towns members. At last the weeds are removed from the Coastal path kerbside. A lot of the drainage holes were blocked hence build up of rain water and this encouraged the weed buildup. Thanks to all who helped with this project (not everyone in photo). Hard work but satisfying!
- Parish Newsletter: 1st/2nd December 2018. 30/11/2018
- 🤶Toy🎁Show Snack Box & 🦌Reindeer Hot☕Chocolate 29/11/2018
- Glin Christmas Tree 🎄🎄- Church Gate Collection 🎄🎄 27/11/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 24th/25th November, 2018. 22/11/2018
- Parish Newsletter 16/11/2018
- Glin Defibrillator Group – Church Gate Collection 10/11/2018
- Glin Development Association 09/11/2018
- Knockeranna Way – works to start on eroded walkway… 06/11/2018
Where are we?