A lot of hard work completed at different dates by Glin Tidy Towns members. At last the weeds are removed from the Coastal path kerbside. A lot of the drainage holes were blocked hence build up of rain water and this encouraged the weed buildup. Thanks to all who helped with this project (not everyone in photo). Hard work but satisfying!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th February 2019.
- Meditation💆♀️ & Mindfulness🧘♀️ 14/2/ 19
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Triathlon🚴♀️🏊♂️🏃♀️ 7/9/19
- Parish Newsletter
- Children’s 🖍Art🖌Classes Spring 2019
- GB⚽️Rovers AGM 📋 Postponed
- Community Games 🏊♂️🏊♀️Swimmers🧜♀️🧜♂️
- #PólÓConghaile ❤ Glin 🏛🦉Heritage🦋Trails🌳 Glin 🧚♀️Fairy🧚♂️ Trail
- GAA⚽️ Bord na nOg Registration✒ 10/2/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland