A lot of hard work completed at different dates by Glin Tidy Towns members. At last the weeds are removed from the Coastal path kerbside. A lot of the drainage holes were blocked hence build up of rain water and this encouraged the weed buildup. Thanks to all who helped with this project (not everyone in photo). Hard work but satisfying!
Glin Latest News
- Weekly Newsletter: 28th/29th May 2022
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd May 2022.
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th May 2022
- Parish Newsletter: 7th/8th May 2022.
- ‘Laskavo Prosimo’ to our Ukranian Neighbours.
- A warm welcome for our Ukrainian friends in Glin.
- Parish Newsletter: 30th April/1st May 2022
- Tai Chi Glin Pier
- Go Fund Me Presentation – Glin Community News.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland