A lot of hard work completed at different dates by Glin Tidy Towns members. At last the weeds are removed from the Coastal path kerbside. A lot of the drainage holes were blocked hence build up of rain water and this encouraged the weed buildup. Thanks to all who helped with this project (not everyone in photo). Hard work but satisfying!
- Gaa 16/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🥧 morning🍰 21/10/18 for Hope Foundation 15/10/2018
- Going for Gold – Awards Night. 10/10/2018
- Youth Club ✒Registration📝 10/10/18 08/10/2018
- Beautiful autumn in The Knights Walk 🍂🍁🍄🍃🍁🌾 06/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🍰 Morning 7/10/18 05/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 6th/7th October 2018 05/10/2018
- Cleanup of Coastal path! 04/10/2018
Where are we?