A lot of hard work completed at different dates by Glin Tidy Towns members. At last the weeds are removed from the Coastal path kerbside. A lot of the drainage holes were blocked hence build up of rain water and this encouraged the weed buildup. Thanks to all who helped with this project (not everyone in photo). Hard work but satisfying!
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland